JCB India Limited started operations in 1979 and today it is the fastest growing
company in the Indian earthmoving and construction equipment industry. The company
is a pioneer in the industry and has been recording excellent growth rates year
JCB India has three operational world class manufacturing facilities; one in Ballabgarh,
Haryana near New Delhi, two in Pune and two upcoming units in Jaipur. The Ballabhgarh
facility is the world’s largest backhoe loader plant which also manufactures Liftall,
the ‘pick-&-carry’ crane. This facility also manufactures the BSIII compliant JCB
“ecoMAX” engine, which is big on fuel savings and high on performance with 16 valve
Out of the two world class manufacturing facilities in Pune; the first plant manufactures
exports oriented fabrications and components and the second plant manufactures state-of-the-art
heavy equipments like Tracked Excavators, Wheeled Loaders & Compactors. These facilities
were inaugurated in the year 2006 and 2007 respectively.
JCB India Limited, Ballabgarh (Haryana), India’s largest manufacturer of construction
equipment is a fully owned subsidiary of JC Bamford Excavators Limited, UK. The
company offers 21 different machines in seven product types such as Backhoe Loaders,
Loading Shovels, Tracked Excavators, Compactors, Telehandlers, Skid Steer Loaders
and Pick and Carry Crane. An excellent network of 54 dealers and over 450+ outlets
throughout the country, along with a world-class customer service network support.
JCB also runs Operator Training School with over 15000 operators trained till date.
JCB India offers an extensive range of 27 variants in 7 product lines - Backhoe
Loaders, Wheeled Loaders, Excavators, Skid Steer loaders, Telehandlers, Compactors
and Pick-&-Carry Cranes:
1. Backhoe Loaders
- Manufactured at the Ballabhgarh plant, JCB currently offers 5 variants (2DX, 3DX,
3DX Xtra, 3DX Super and 4DX)
- In the tracked excavator segment, JCB offers 6 types of machines (JS30, JS 81, JS 120, JS140, JS205LC, JS220LC and JS360), suitable for all kind of excavation work
- Starting from 8T operating weight (JS81) to 36T operating weight (JS 360), the machine serves the plant hirers, earthmoving and quarrying customer base
- JCB offers the finest road compaction equipment through its Vibromax series (VM 115, VMT 860 and VMT330)
- The VM115 caters to the soil compaction needs of the sector while the VMT 860 is a master at asphalt compaction
4. Wheel Loaders
- JCB offers 3 Wheel loader models (two variants of 430 ZX, and 432 ZX)
- The two models of 430ZX are 3.3 tonne payload and the 432ZX is for 3.6 tonne payload
5. Skid Steers
- JCB India offers two variants of Skid Steers (135 – 155)
- JCB is the world’s largest manufacturer of Telehandlers. In India, we have three models (531-70, 535-140 and 540-170) which are widely used in construction of multi-storyed buildings, material handling at ports and industrial purposes etc.
7. Pick-&-Carry Cranes
- Currently, there are four models - Liftall 1253,Liftall 1202 in the 12T category and Liftall 1553, Liftall 1554 in the 15T category
All JCB machines are built with global quality standards and can withstand extreme
vagaries of climate & terrain while delivering their optimum performance.
JCB has one of the largest distribution network led by dedicated and highly committed
dealer principals. At present, JCB has 59 dealers and over 575 outlets operating
in India who ensure that immediate assistance is provided in case of any downturn.
Dealerships have over 5500 employees who are trained by JCB for selling and servicing
JCB has strategically set-up large warehouses across India (Pune, Chennai, Faridabad
and Kolkata) to cater to our large dealer base. These warehouses provide JCB dealers
with easy access to all the parts of the machine and most importantly, radically
help in reducing the machine downtime.