JCB India Limited started operations in 1979 and today it is the fastest growing company in the Indian earthmoving and construction equipment industry.
The company is a pioneer in the industry and has been recording excellent growth rates year on year.
JCB India has five operational world class manufacturing facilities; one in Ballabgarh, Haryana near New Delhi,
two in Pune and two in Jaipur. The Ballabhgarh facility is the world’s largest backhoe loader plant which also manufactures Liftall,
the ‘pick-&-carry’ crane. This facility also manufactures the BSIII compliant JCB “ecoMAX” engine, which is big on fuel savings and high
on performance with 16 valve effort.
Out of the two world class manufacturing facilities in Pune; the first plant manufactures exports oriented fabrications and components and
the second plant manufactures state-of-the-art heavy equipments like Tracked Excavators, Wheeled Loaders & Compactors. These facilities were
inaugurated in the year 2006 and 2007 respectively.
JCB India offers an extensive range of 25 variants in 7 product lines - Backhoe Loaders, Wheeled Loaders, Excavators, Skid Steer loaders,
Telehandlers, Compactors and Pick-&-Carry Cranes.
1. Backhoe Loaders
- Manufactured at the Ballabhgarh plant, JCB currently offers 5 variants (2DX, 3DX, New 3DX Xtra, New 3DX Super and New 4DX)
- The New Generation of Backhoe Loaders are 8% more fuel efficient and provides the highest Excavator digging depth in the industry of 5.05m
- In the Tracked Excavator segment, JCB offers 6 types of machines (JS30, New JS 81, New JS 120, JS140, JS205LC and JS220LC), suitable for all kind of excavation work
- Starting from 3T operating weight (JS30) to 36T operating weight (JS 360), the machine serves the plant hirers, earthmoving and quarrying customer base
- The new JS120 comes with the Gross Engine Power of 80hp and bucket capacities of 0.5 cu.m to 0.65 cu.m. The new machine improves output by 8% (tonnes per hour) over the previous model.
- JCB offers the finest road compaction equipment - VMT 330, VMT 860 Eco and VM 115
- The VM115 caters to the soil compaction needs of the sector while the VMT 860 is a master at asphalt compaction
- Latest addition, the VMT 330 Tandem Roller is a highly versatile Compactor with high compaction forces and drum offset design. This machine is ideal for compaction in restricted spaces as this has got high kerb clearance.
4. Wheel Loaders
- JCB offers 3 Wheel loader models (two variants of 430 ZX Plus, and 432 ZX)
- The New 430ZX Plus comes with Ashok Leyland Engine ( H - Series) developing 133 HP (gross) at 2200rpm
- Increased intervals of 500 hrs for engine oil & filter reduces regular maintenance cost
5. Skid Steers
- JCB India offers two variants of Skid Steers - Robot 135 and Robot 155
- It is the world’s safest Skid Steer Loader
- JCB is the world’s largest manufacturer of Telehandlers known as JCB Loadall. In India, we have two models (530-70, 530-110).
- Loadall is a material handling equipment which aims at mechanizing the handling processes across all industries such as Agricultural Logistics, Construction, and Process industry.
7. Pick-&-Carry Cranes
- Currently, there are four models - Liftall 1202 in the 12T category, Liftall 1253, Liftall 1553, and Liftall 1554 in the 15T category
JCB has one of the largest distribution network led by dedicated and highly committed dealer principals. At present,
JCB has 60 dealers and over 600 outlets operating in India who ensure that immediate assistance is provided in case of any downturn.
Dealerships have over 5500 employees who are trained by JCB for selling and servicing these machines.
JCB has strategically set-up large warehouses across India (Pune, Chennai, Faridabad and Kolkata) to cater to our large dealer base.
These warehouses provide JCB dealers with easy access to all the parts of the machine and most importantly, radically help in reducing the machine downtime.